Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Brain Hulk - Logic... Shop!

Self promotion is hardly my strong suit, so I'll keep this short... Introducing the Brain Hulk - Logic Shop! Have you ever wished you could have a Brain Hulk shirt, hat or even a phone case? Well, now you can have one. You can even use your reserves of logic to get a reusable shopping bag so you can take Brain Hulk on all your shopping trips. Help support the site, so I can try and post more often than I presently do. Just follow the above tab, or go to www.cafepress.com/brainhulklogicshop Many thanks to all my readers. And if there are any design or product requests, please let me know and I'll do my best to make them a reality.


-Brain Hulk

Please share, subscribe, comment and follow us on your favorite social networking sites!
facebook | google+ | twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment