Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

A Significant Quantity of Disrespect

I ran across a hilarious gem on the Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal website today. Phil Plait and Zach Weinersmith have just released a fantastic book entitled "27 Nerd Disses, A significant Quantity of Disrespect."

This is a book of nerdy inserts that (if you're anything like me), those that you may trade words with will probably need an explanation in order to understand them. They are selling the pdf download for whatever price you name over $1. I just picked it up, and let me tell you that it's more than worth several times the minimum asking price.

I'll probably never find myself needing to use these insults, but even so, it was a laugh out loud read. Get your copy at http://gum.co/nerddisses You won't be disappointed!



-Brain Hulk

Please share, subscribe, comment and follow us on your favorite social networking sites!
facebook | google+ | twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment